What is group booking?
The minimum size of a group is usually ten people.
The price per ticket for a group trip is usually more expensive than for an individual flight booking. However, airlines usually offer much better conditions for groups.
This is feasible for group bookings:
- Rebookings are usually free of charge before the ticket is issued.
- Name changes are usually free of charge before the ticket is issued.
- Departure from different departure airports is possible if the group flies together on the main route
- Different classes of carriage (Economy, Premium Economy, Business, etc.) within a group are possible
What do we offer?
- Support from our team of experienced group travel specialists
- simple inquiry form
- binding, free offer within a short time
- change of names, classes of transportation and number of passengers
- processing of schedule changes
- ticket issuing and rewriting
- customized solutions also for group professionals
What are your benefits?
Our long-standing contacts with the airlines are your benefit: we get best conditions and pass them on to you. And: Some airlines do not offer group deals to Non-IATA agencies. We make it possible for you!
You save the GDS fee thanks to our Farelogix connections.
We have the right aircraft for you! With our competent partners we offer you the right product from larger groups to full charters!
"As an agency we benefit from the excellent contacts of the group department to numerous airlines. Picasso Travel is a partner at eye level for us, who takes a lot of work off our shoulders with every group booking through personal service and the best technology."
Bernhard Zöhrer, Head of Product Management at Fernreisen ASI